Thursday, March 17, 2011

Prezi



Check out what I learned today!  Found this from an Articulate blog.  We use Articulate a lot at work for our online training/education.  I quite enjoy using it.  Found a tutorial on how to embed a Prezi within Articulate
Had no idea what a Prezi was....so googled it & found it & made one (a VERY simple one!) just to see what it is like.
There are lots of examples/samples on the Prezi site of some elaborate presentations.

Oh....and since I couldn't find a Creative Commons image for this triangle (which is part of the pediatric training course we teach), I just made my own using paint.net.
That's why it's so ugly & choppy.  I just wanted to try out this tool & not worry so much about those details...yet!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing tool, that Prezi. I need to become more proficiant with it. Currently it takes me 3 times as long to create a presentation in that as opposed to Powerpoint.

    ReplyDelete