Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tagul "cloud"



Found this really interesting site today that allows you to "link" tags (not sure if that's the proper "lingo" or not!!).
This site allows you 20 free "clouds", then you have to pay (not sure how much though).
There are lots of neat features...shapes, fonts, sizes, colours, directions, etc.
A few limitations I found already are:
1) Any tags that were 2 words (i.e. "Sask Protocols") I had to make as one word. The forums state you can make 2 word tags with their "API format" which looks like coding to me (& is beyond my expertise!!).
2) All of the tags link to google. Again it appears with this API you could link tags to different sites which would be great. So, I just had to make sure that what I wanted them to find in google by testing it out first.

All in all, I quite like it!

2 comments:

  1. I get it you just click on a "tag" and it brings up a google search on that word. COOL!! I also like how we use "" when we don't really know the correct word!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "yes" I agree! "" works for anything when you don't know what you're talking about!!!

    ReplyDelete